We’re moving a short distance to a new 16,000 square feet facility at 150 Symes Road in The Junction. The impressive Art Deco structure was built by the City of Toronto in 1934 and served as an incinerator, originally called “the Symes Destructor”
A new 25 hL brewhouse will mean more production and distribution so Junction beers will be more widely available. Our new home will welcome even more guests in our event space, larger tap room and a new retail bottle shop.
GOLD for Black Lager at 2017 Canadian Brewing Awards in Ottawa
Doug checking out the new tanks at IAI A few photos of the fabrication of our new brewhaus